[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop vac

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sat Dec 28 06:33:49 UTC 2013

* John Magolske <listmail at b79.net> [131222 00:45]:
> * Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> [131221 18:22]:
> > The dirty shop really needs a shop vac. Anyone have a hook up?
> > Otherwise, they're about $100 to $150.
>
> What happened to the Fein shop vac I donated a few years back? It was
> orange, cost ~$300 and had the additional HEPA filter installed on it.
> It also had the feature of allowing a power tool to be plugged into it
> such that the vac would turn on & off with the power tool.

Someone emailed me off-list about the above mentioned Fein vac:

> ...it stopped working and a few months later it disappeared.
> At that time we had at least 3 other working shop vacs."

No idea when this happened, but it'd be a shame if the Fein got
tossed. It was a really nice machine, would've been worth having it
repaired. If anyone knows of its whereabouts please contact me.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact