[Noisebridge-discuss] Oppressive Behavior

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:13:51 UTC 2013

Oh... and using the word in your message doesn't violate the policy! You're
giving an example of someone else's speech as part of a discussion
specifically about it. It's good of you to give a trigger warning though. I
hope that makes sense.

if anybody tried to ban you over that i would punch them *exaggerated air
punches*