[Noisebridge-discuss] Oppressive Behavior

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:48:02 UTC 2013

The answer to "Is it okay for a white person to use the n-word as a joke"
is so obvious, it's already been covered by the Running A Hackerspace
tumblr blog:

http://runningahackerspace.tumblr.com/post/71326983511/my-face-when-a-member-casually-utters-the-n-word<http://runningahackerspace.tumblr.com/post/71326983511/my-face-when-a-member-casually-utters-the-n-word#notes>