[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Oppressive Behavior

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Dec 30 16:04:59 UTC 2013

You know who is not ever going to be part of this conversation? The
person y'all threw out of the space and screamed at. We could have made
an actual change in someone's life, instead we're back here on the
mailing list minus the person who needs to hear it. Missed opportunity,
incorrect response, oppressive.
--D