[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Oppressive Behavior

immonad immonad at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 21:13:38 UTC 2013

How low should we set our standard of acceptable behavior?  Generally course and vulgar language seems to be the norm.

In the arts anything goes. Does it mean those are the standards we should for ourselves?

There is much I find offensive both language and behavioral NB.  Not very clear how much consideration for my sentiment is reasonable.