[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandersnatch'd round deue

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 19:40:33 UTC 2013

It's somewhat adhered to the sidewalk, but with people walking over it I'm
sure it will eventually rub off and into the drains (and then into the
bay). Definitely will if someone pressure-washes it off.

I'm also worried about getting the ire of neighbors and the landlord. The
sidewalk in front of the space is not part of Noisebridge and obviously not
for hacking. But even though E'Claire isn't a member, Noisebridge is going
to get blamed for this (same with the Tony Longshanks thing).