[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandersnatch'd round deue

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:31:02 UTC 2013

Nevermind. Some glitter is glued down, but in other places it's just in
loose piles. Thanks to whoever put the mat down at the front, it's catching
a lot of the glitter before it gets tracked into the space.

I don't know if I'd call it a political mural: It's has E'Claire's name
printed more often than any politcal slogan. More like self-promotion.

-Al