[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a good recruiter

Simon C. Ion ion.simon.c at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:10:57 UTC 2013

Hi, all.

I have a friend that I'm helping to find a job in San Francisco, proper.
She's smart, personable, and friendly, has a BS in Math, has spent two
years as a Programmer Analyst, one year as a Technical Services team
lead with a Valley startup, and is currently working Enterprise tech
support at Google in Mountain View.

Do you guys know of any good recruiters that would like to help find her
a job within the city limits? Feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,
-Simon