[Noisebridge-discuss] handmade computers event?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Feb 3 18:20:07 UTC 2013

I like making computer cases out of reused cardboard and noisebridge has a
laser cutter.  I also teach "Inkscape for cutting tools"

Let me know if you want to host this at noisebridge.  I don't have much
bandwidth for organization, but I could host another "Inkscape for cutting
tools" class at the even and then crank out a case on the laser.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Molly Hankwitz <mollyhankwitz at gmail.com>wrote:

> first time posting to this list. neighbor and fond appreciation of
> noisebridge events
> interested in pulling together some kind of demo/event around 'handmade'
> computers - what with raspberry pi and everyone modding pi's and work like
> this hackerspace in a box--http://www.hackerspaceinabox.cc/ -- and
> probably more...any takers? could we do this at noisebridge? other space? a
> weekend or one day?
> thnx molly h

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>