[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a designer/CSS expert

Brian McConnell bsmcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:27:03 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a designer to help me with a web/mobile app I've been working on.

The service, www.planalerts.com, is a travel/personal safety app that enables users to file and update their plans. If they don't check in by their deadline or go awol, the service notifies their friends with their plans and recent location and checkin history. It's basically a dead man's switch of sorts. Its great for people into outdoor sports, people traveling abroad or to high risk locales, etc.

I am looking for a designer to help me perfect the user interface. I mostly work on back end systems, and frankly, am hopeless at design.

If you'd be interested in getting involved, drop me a line.

Thanks,

Brian McConnell