[Noisebridge-discuss] Any Chemist out there!!!

sheon banks neomorcon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 22:19:19 UTC 2013

I am looking for a teacher,partner or group to work with.  Myself, by trade, I am a computer person with limited chemistry background, however, I am a scientist at heart.  I have been studying hydrogels and it has become my passion.  I would like to dig deeper into it but I am unable to get the chemicals involved in its production even though they are relatively safe.  I would like to work with someone who can help with this.

--sheon