[Noisebridge-discuss] The Mystery of Genghis Khan's Treasure

Michael Hickland michaelhickland1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:41:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

 My name is Michael B. Hickland. I’m an author, retired corporate executive
and amateur history buff. I’m a graduate of the University of Florida and
attended Delaware Law School. During my earlier career I traveled
extensively to many countries. In Asia, the Mongol ruler dominates history
like no other. I am both fascinated and intrigued by this enigmatic leader.
So, I decided to devote myself to learning and writing about him. I will be
offering both facts and context about the events that shaped the boy, the
man, the leader, the conqueror and his motivation. through my new blog
entries. I don't know if my interest in all of the archaeological efforts
to locate the tomb qualifies me, but after three years of research I'm also
writing book on the above subject. It will be released later this year.

So I'm inviting you to visit my blog
http://mysteryofgenghiskhan.blogspot.com/. If nothing else you might find
it interesting to follow the adventure. A subscription is free and my blog
entries will be delivered by email. I hope you take a look. I will also
address the politics of the possible discovery of Genghis Khan's Tomb and
Treasure.

 Sincerely,

Michael B. Hickland