[Noisebridge-discuss] Volunteers needed to help Noisebridge on Sunday Feb 10th 2013

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Sun Feb 10 01:10:54 UTC 2013

I need volunteers to help clean up Noisebridge tomorrow, Sunday Feb 10th.

So far, no response to my call for help on #noisebridge, so I'm
writing --discuss now to ask y'all

Can I get at least 3 folks to give 3 hours to Noisebridge starting
tomorrow morning at 11?

Monad has offered to trailor a load to the transfer station -- we need
to focus on getting the debris from the elevator anteroom (wood waste
and some ewaste) into his trailer and unloaded at the SF transfer
station.

Let us know if you can help, and I'll coordinate with more information offline.

Thanks!

-R. Miloh Alexander