[Noisebridge-discuss] all aboard the Five Minutes of Fame Bus of ... Fame!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Feb 11 05:53:41 UTC 2013

Hey, I'll send out some kind of formally informal email later this week,
but just a quick reminder that if you'd like to show off your project or
brainspasm at next Thursday's Five Minutes of Fame, you should mail me
NOWWWWWHOOOO and say "oh yeah". It's really easy and fun and everyone
loves you. I will make you a custard trifle if you do it.

ALSO

If you would like to help sort stuff out beforehand, that would be
amazing. As some of you know, Rayc is out exploring the real world for
the next few months, so is not going to be around at NB for a while, and
5MOF will be one of those things which may imminently fall apart without
him. So mail me if you want to help!

d.