[Noisebridge-discuss] Project in shop. Temporary hold on progress.

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:19:34 UTC 2013

From: Jarrod Hicks

Hello.

I was working on a large cabinetry project over the weekend in the
shop. I left the materials and in progress cabinets in the shop near
the window. I was planing to continue working on it in the evenings
this week to wrap it up and get it out of the way.

I found out at work today that my Aunt, who raised me for most of my
adolescence, has died.

I left work early today to drive down to LA with my cousin (her son)
to be with our family. The service is planned for this coming
Saturday, so I expect to stay until then.

I am very sorry that I have to leave all those materials and cabinet
parts in the shop for now. I had moved everything to the south side
when I cleaned up on Sunday, I hope they aren't too much in the way.

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience this may cause.