[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking Arduino + Raspberry Pi hackers for paid survey/study

Ken Murphy kenmrph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:20:08 UTC 2013

Hello Noisebridge folks-

I know Radio Shack isn't held in the highest regard by some in the
Noisebridge community, but thought I'd share this with those who might be
interested.

(Sorry for the repost... this time with the subject)

As part of my occasional consulting for everyone's favorite electronics
retailer, I'm helping recruit people willing to participate in a product
research study/survey. They're basically looking for people who are
building or might be building an Arduino or Raspberry Pi project in the
next few months, and are willing to share feedback throughout the process.
 Participants get $150, *possibly* some free hardware, and the warm fuzzy
feeling that they're helping improve Radio Shack's inventory.

They're looking for people who meet the following  criteria...

- Some combination of Ubuntu/linux experience, programming in C or Python,
experience with Raspberry Pi and/or Arduino.

- Has time over the next few months to build a project using the tools
above.

- Willing to provide feedback to Radio Shack throughout the building and
use of the project.

- Planning to attend the Bay Area Maker Faire this May.

Drop me a line if this sounds fun, and please pass this along if you know
of anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Ken