[Noisebridge-discuss] High School Physics Field Trip

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon Feb 4 23:30:02 UTC 2013

Hi Amber,

I would be happy to meet up with you and your class on April 3rd.  Maybe
I could walk a small group through using the laser cutter or talk about
(and demo) ways to contribute to open source software projects.

I made a page on our wiki for your visit, here, with suggestions for
Noisebridge folks to sign up to teach particular things in different
time slots over the course of the morning.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Burton_High_School_visit

Please feel free to play around with this page, organize it and add
whatever you like.

Cheers,

- Liz

--