[Noisebridge-discuss] Financial Report, need proxy

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Wed Feb 6 04:29:32 UTC 2013

A couple more details:

Here's the link for the spreadsheets of the data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoOmZRAfQTuGdHJOaTU1NW0wTDctTUJrc1c3Wk9nQUE&usp=sharing

If you want to try to find yourself in the big stacked chart, email me
off-list and I will tell you your alias.

I will try to have more data analysis over the coming weeks. Our
bookkeeping situation is finally getting slowly sorted out, so I will
be able to do in-depth reporting. Let me know if you want data to play
with, I can slice it differently if needed. Also note that I am still
tracking down some of our bank deposits for reconciliation, so there
may be small errors (missing deposits), but they should not affect the
overall picture much.

-Kelly