[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh Thursdays @ Noisebridge?

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:02:49 UTC 2013

Havent checked SFLAN. I heard some mention of towers on sutro last night.
Think it was a reference to Monkeybrains though. Also heard something about
a city tech guy (SF). Interested to learn more about infernet archive mesh
and nbers that are trying to reach it. Thanks for reaching out.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us