[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutting layers of book pages.

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:30:31 UTC 2013

+1 to milling with a rounded mill bit. Not an end mill.
Room-temperature solid lube might help (vaseline? if 'twere me I'd use
chapstick because duh.)

I think it would have taken the same amount of time to lasercut a hard
jig form, clamp it tightly to the book and use that as your (painfully
eighteenth-century I know... rather like acid-decaying books) (wait
for it...) x-acto knife (AGH!) template. Or combine the hard
protective jig with the milling option if you really want to be back
in the twenty-first.

Ari