[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh Thursdays @ Noisebridge?

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 01:22:57 UTC 2013

Awesome. I feel like Johhny 5. Input. Input. More input... I will check out
the Ubiquiti options and also see how that can fit into my current hardware
setup. I did share a similar concern with the spectrum collusion. I can see
how coordination (vs. just installing a node in a home randomly) can play a
pivotol role in clear data transfer.

I'll also look into CBN. Im exploring all mesh efforts I can to compare
what technologies are being employed and how. Its also interesting to
examine the goals of such efforts.

I will definitely keep in touch. And Im grateful for your time and
attention.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us