[Noisebridge-discuss] phone and elevator bulb

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Sun Feb 10 16:48:59 UTC 2013

Danny wrote about this a few weeks ago..

http://www.bulbs.com/espec.aspx?ID=16429

It's a 75 Watt Incandescent Equivalent, 18 Watt, Warm White GU24
Spiral Compact Fluorescent Lamp

The important thing I suspect is the GU24 bit, which defines the socket
it plugs into.

I'll add that City Lights nearby on Folsom is where you can get one of
these bulbs.  They are closed on Sundays.
City Lights
Address: 1585 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone:(415) 863-2020