[Noisebridge-discuss] Wireless relays + sensors

John Adams jna at retina.net
Sun Feb 17 18:03:39 UTC 2013

When I see things like this I usually think "You are working too hard." -
people continually seem to want to reinvent the "relay switch controlled by
software" problem.

Go buy an Insteon relay switch, like
http://www.insteon.net/31274-ezio-relay-controller.html and a USB Insteon
controller. It will just work, and you will not have to worry about your
house burning down. Additionally, the entire system will be wirelessly
controlled.

You can solve this problem for about $70.

-j