[Noisebridge-discuss] book club anyone?

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:22:41 UTC 2013

"is there anyone out there interested in participating in a book club atnoisebridge?
we can start with Biella's new book 'Coding Freedom: aesthetics andpolitics of hacking' and then move on to anarchist classics (Guerin,Kropotkin, Bakunin, etc.) and to philosophy of technology or whateverpeople are interested in discussing. there is a lot of stuff on hackingtoo from a historical perspective.
I can put together a list of books if people are interested.the book club can be an excuse for us to work on a book scanner.
let me know!"

I would be interested in participating in a book club. That particular book Coding Freedom looks quite interesting. I also have been looking to get into anarchist literature as my knowledge is limited. May I suggest 'No Gods No Masters' by Guerin to add to the list of reading? I have postponed reading that for too long. Let's make this happen!