[Noisebridge-discuss] book club anyone?

Luis Felipe RM unixjazz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:20:51 UTC 2013

great! should we start with Biella, then?

the complete book is here:

http://codingfreedom.com/
http://gabriellacoleman.org/Coleman-Coding-Freedom.pdf

it would be great to meet at NB soon and discuss a reading list and how
often we will be able to meet face-to-face. I can put some references
down and bring them to the meeting.