[Noisebridge-discuss] Bands for Noisebridge Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:41:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

 Please keep these messages cc'ed to the Noisebridge Discuss list.  I'm
merely offering the multitude of bands I'm connected to as potentials for
performing at the benefit.  April 1st does not work for me, but I can
commit to March 29th or 30th (Friday or Saturday).  Either works, and I
will do my best to convince the other bands: Dubious Ranger, Carl &
Beatrice, Nubs, and Idiot.  These are the date I will tell them to to
perform at.  Tony, I think we're on the exact same page.  Justin, whatever
you want to do sounds fine.  Neither of us is in charge of this, but I'm
sure we can figure it out together.
-James