[Noisebridge-discuss] Mass Loaded Vinyl available for soundproofing

jay rose seeksix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:58:09 UTC 2013

if its decided not to get used in the space, i want it.
if i'm not around/you don't know who i am, i'm sure martin or rayc would
hold onto it for me.
-jay

---
I've been thinking that the DJ booth would be a good place for a mini
anechoic recording studio. If others are amenable to this, I'd be
interested in working on it this weekend. In that case, we could definitely
use this stuff. Thoughts?