[Noisebridge-discuss] Door broken ?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Feb 27 22:48:04 UTC 2013

I have heard of that happening too.  I think the metal switch on top of
the intercom upstairs (just inside the door at the top of the steps) is
for switching off the speaker so the noise can't be heard.  It should be
labeled so people know what it is.

The volume knob on the left top of the monitor (of the camera on the gate)
should be adjusted so that when people yell into the microphone next to
the payphone, it can be heard inside the space.  Unfortunately people turn
that knob down sometimes so it doesn't work.

If anyone wants to volunteer to help improve the audio intercom system
please contact me.

If you are a regular user of the space and want your own door code (so you
don't have to use the buzzer) send me an email.

-jake

Morgan wrote:

I stopped by Noisebridge today at noon.
I buzzed several times, but no answer.
Is the buzzer or the latch release broken?