[Noisebridge-discuss] [screenprinting workshop] quick questions / things needed

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:25:02 UTC 2013

1. The elevator seems to be working again, so yay for that. (Did the
landlord actually show up & fix it? I would've bet money against that.)

2. The phones have not been working since Christmas time when the network
was down. Can we fix them? I lost my cellphone recently & need to make some
calls relating to the workshop we're planning that takes place in 8 days
(next Sunday).

3. We need STENCIL art for the screenprinting workshop next Sunday the
13th. I know similar workshops have been held @ the space in the past, does
anyone know if art or other supplies may be left over & still here
somewhere? If not we will create new stencils from vector files, but time
is limited & everyone's busy so any time we can save helps. Among the
images we want to have available for people to print are:
     *Noisebridge logo (the standard circuit diagram logo) - actually I
found this one here<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Great_Seal_of_Noisebridge>which
     *Be Excellent logo or art
     *Do-ocracy poster image (good for back of a T-shirt)
     *ZiP: Zine in Progress logos (have these already)
     *digital blueprint/spacemap of Noisebridge (got this too)
     *possibly an alternate NB logo like the "typing over the rainbow" one

4. Other supplies needed for the workshop, in case anyone has them/can get
them/knows someone who will donate them:
     *sticker vinyl
  *   *ability to cut vinyl—we have plotters but they don't work (getting
this done before the workshop would be AWESOME!)*
     *manila folders
     *water-based ink for screenprinting
     *squeegees or squeegee material
     *spraybottles for water
     *Tshirts, clothes, other substrates to print on

Appreciate any help y'all can give

*WORKSHOP TIME is now set: 3 TO 5 PM, next Sunday Jan. 13th*

*And we're asking anyone who's attending or interested to join the ZFOS
mailing list here <https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/zine>*

+11+