[Noisebridge-discuss] visit from a half kiwi, jan 13

Tobias Kirschstein mail at lev.geek.nz
Sun Jan 6 17:55:15 UTC 2013

hi all,

on my way back to hobbit land i'm making a stop over in SF because i always
wanted to to say hi. coincidently i met mitch at 29C3 in hamburg who was awesome
and gave me a key to noisebridge. so i'm really excited now as sooo many people
told me i'll love SF a lot, let's see about that.

a little bit about me:
i'm one of the two developers at iwantmyname.com, maker, circus lover (probably
gonna visit circuscenter.org), dread head and general open source enthusiast,
i guess :)

i'll be landing on january 13. some time around lunch time coming from
frankfurt.
because i only have a place to stay from january 20. on i'm looking for some
crazy fella who'd like to show me around in SF a bit and definitely have a few
drinks with, nothing is better than a few drinks while getting to know a new
city :D
and yes, i am also looking at couchsurfing for hosts, if that was your first
suggestion, but first i want to find like minded people to stay with.

looking forward to see you!

cheers,
lev

--
https://twitter.com/owner
https://plus.google.com/115216878763940276766

PGP: 7EBC 6F12 3845 AA85 E421  76A3 A49B 57EF D6DE D000