[Noisebridge-discuss] screenprinting workshop this Sunday

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:47:40 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Sorry I missed the meeting tonight as usual (actually I came in halfway
through, but I don't like to interrupt meetings in the middle), I'm
organizing the screenprinting workshop that's happening this Sunday at
Noisebridge. I just updated the info on the wiki events
page<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events#Upcoming_Events_edit>

It sounds like we won't get the new Noisebridge vinyl cutter in time for
the event, but we'll work around that. It sounds like the laser cutter may
be just the thing.

We've asked those interested in the workshop & future screenprinting (as
well as zine-making & self-publishing) endeavors to sign up on this mailing
list.

FYI I usually attend a Homes Not Jails meeting that takes place the same
time as Noisebridge (Tuesday 8pm), which is why I never attend meetings.
I'm here a lot, though. I'm also the creator of a Noisebridge-inspired zine
called ZiP, which some of you may remember from the distant past, whose
third issue is about to be released after a ridiculous wait....in fact if I
brought in some toner & paper & if I can find a working printer here in the
space I'm going to print the first test copy tonight to proofread from. I'm
back in hacker alley now if anyone wants to help!

Don't believe what you've heard.....I'm a lovely person.

+11+

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*