[Noisebridge-discuss] New LED and arduino kit

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:19:17 UTC 2013

Almost 2 years ago, I made the migration to San Francisco with dreams of
startups, new technology, and social change dancing in my head. Those
dreams have been answered beyond my wildest dreams. There have been
amazingly challenging times, but the tech community is so supportive here.
Thank you for building such an awesome community. I have a contribution to
make today.

I announced today at CES, that my company Enhance Your Experience will
begin offering multicolor LED Light and arduino microcontroller kits. Many
of us learned how electronics worked by taking them apart. This kit comes
already working, and you can modify them as much as you please. The
hardware, software, and lessons are available under open licenses. It is
primarily for people who are new to electronics and microcontrollers. I
hope to teach consumers the magic behind their electronic devices. I hope
to provide the tools to the creative community to easily add electronic
lighting to their projects. The kits are available at
http://luminousintensityy.com/earlyaccess. Your constructive criticism
would be most appreciated. Social media is being coordinated at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/180879815385166/ if you would like to help
with that effort. Sorry about the facebook thing, if you hate them you can
email me instead. A press release is available here:
http://luminousintensityy.com/press