[Noisebridge-discuss] how busy will Noisebridge be on MLK Monday?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 10 05:53:25 UTC 2013

I'm set up to do Techno-Activism Monday at NB (the Monday is sort of
fixed, as it's a mirror of the same regular event in New York), but I'm
a bit worried that things will be crowded. It's a while since I've been
in the space on a Monday. Could it take a third event?

I'm not sure how many people we'll get, perhaps over twenty. We will
have people speaking. Should I move it to somewhere else?

d.