[Noisebridge-discuss] visit to noisebridge and arduino workshop

Vasilis Georgitzikis tzikis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:48:59 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,
My name is Vasilis, and I'm the co-founder of P-Space, the first hackerspace in Greece, and lead developer of codebender, an online IDE for Arduino development which gives people a much better way to code, and ways to collaborate, find existing interesting projects, and work in teams.

We'll be visiting SF in a couple of weeks, and we'll definitely drop by the space at one point. I was thinking we could also host an Arduino workshop using codebender, to teach newbies the awesome world of Arduino hacking, and show veterans the awesome that codebender is. We're thinking of dropping by on Thursday,  Jan 24, and we could start the workshop in the afternoon. How does that sound?

Vasilis

P.S. If any existing Arduino veteran is interested in trying it out, you can check http://codebender.cc and send me your thoughts. I'm always interested for feedback from my fellow hackers :)