[Noisebridge-discuss] missing saws wanted

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Jan 13 00:31:42 UTC 2013

    I had brought in a portable table saw and a chopsaw
for the Noisebridge space build-out. The agreement was
tools brought for build-out could be stored here. No
one has announced the build-out complete (I believe
rightly). I expected to find my two relatively expensive
saws to be in the dirty shop. I see they are not, and
they seem not to be in the space where I can find them.
    Please help me recover my portable table saw and
chop saw, both with 10 inch blades.