[Noisebridge-discuss] Instrument-Making Workshop, Day 2

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:49:01 UTC 2013

Day 1 of the Instrument-Making Workshop was great. Martin guided 3 peeps through circuit-bending projects and made a beautiful-sounding objet d'art with a tiny motor and a heat-sink, Lx worked with LinkIncarnate on his electric cigar-box ukulele with printed tuning knobs, johny helped Andrew wire up a preamp in the back of his hand-milled cello with a carbon-epoxy fretboard, a mystery-man worked on his accordion midi-controller, and more.

Today Sunday, Day 2, we're expecting more exciting projects.

Want to build an instrument or bend a circuit? Come to Noisebridge today and we'll help you. Bring your raw materials, your ideas, or just bring yourself.

Ends about 8 pm.

-Johny Radio