[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Heads up on Turing

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:26:15 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: Heads up on Turing
To: jim <jim at systemateka.com>

fuck that.
this shit has happened before...
DO NOT exert any more effort than merely moving the shit outside the door
of turing and leave it in the middle of the fucking floor it IS NOT anyone
else's task to clean up after tweakers, squatters, scavengers.
let the whole community deal with them which WILL happen much more quickly
with a bunch of crap tossed in the middle of the house.
it's not like there weren't others there that saw them.
please jim DO NOT babysit these trolls by putting shit 'back' and cleaning
up after them.

CALLING OUT to ANYONE that saw couches being put in turing and trolls
caving it in there.
any names (as long as possible to validate them) will be very helpful...

jim,
i will speak to about this off-list but WE(the community) should put locks
on the doors and make it usable for ALL that want to have classes,
presentations etc. and open the doors for this then lock them after. this
keeps the room
open to the above and if someone needs to use it for another purpose there
will be plenty of us with keys to open it no problem...

message ends