[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Yet More Five Minutes, and the Fame Thereof! Thurs 17th Jan, 8PM, Noisebridge

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 17 05:04:07 UTC 2013

We've got voxels! We've got our sister hackerspaces! We've got wool! We've
got you (babe)!

It's time for another month's FIVE MINUTES OF FAME
Noisebridge's show-and-tell for those who like shows about telling!

8PM, THURSDAY JAN 17TH, 8PM - ermm not as late as last time

Come along to the San Francisco Bay Area's only hackerspace open to
everyone which is also in San Francisco, cuddle a loved one, prod a
electronic whoozimiflip, and settle down to an evening of people explaining
what they just did, and why it was so awesome.

Featuring!

JENNY PYRE OFF OF SUDO ROOM
MARINA KUKSO OFF OF YOUR LOCAL NEIGHBORWOOD WIKI
JOHNY RADIO OFF OF NOISEBRIDGE'S MAKE-AN-INSTRUMENT WEEKEND

and MO(O)RE!

Come along, and share the software, hackers! YOU (and the show) will be
free, hackers!

love you aaron