[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisejammers can rock out at the Elboroom 1/22!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:49:45 UTC 2013

Can't make it for the jam tonight, but I want to rock with you!

Bring your instrument over to the Elbo Room, just a block away on Valencia,
and join Dubious Ranger[1] onstage.  We're cool with you guys jamming out
on our songs, and we can provide homemade percussion if you need something
to play.  Elbo Room is a nice venue, and just one block from Noisebridge.
 Tickets are $8 and show is at 9pm this Tuesday, 1/22.

http://dubiousranger.com/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/best-bay-area-albums-2012_n_2347177.html