[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a Noisebridge member who can help with event planning

Dutch Steutel dsteutel at thoughtworks.com
Fri Jan 25 20:07:19 UTC 2013

Hi Mitch,

Thanks you for the response. I read the page and it suggests to * *involve
at least one Noisebridge member as part of your planning to see that you
avoid common pitfalls when working with Noisebridge. Hence, the shout out.

I'm going to drop by soon and draft a plan that I will run by you (via
discussion board).

Thanks again - Dutch