[Noisebridge-discuss] Need wood instrument maker

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 6 22:43:37 UTC 2013

    There have been two people with appropriate skills
working on stuff in the "dirty shop". I suggest you
repeat your request maybe two or three more times in
the event that they're away and won't review the whole
discuss list email when (if) they return.
    Also, might be good to hang around the dirty shop
area at various times to see who's coming around.