[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone know a guy named Eric who rides a messenger bike?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jan 10 05:33:41 UTC 2013

That guy hangs out at Bike Kitchen sometimes, at 650H Florida st.
http://bikekitchen.org/

If you ask about him there I think people will be glad to help you locate
him and/or his full name.  I think he is widely known to be a thief.

I think you should get in contact with him and tell him to give back your
stuff immediately.  I know you're unlikely to ask the police for help but
i think if you did, they would recognize his description immediately.

I have seen him rummaging through the member shelves when he thought no
one was looking.

-jake

Robert Benson wrote:

This morning I brought in the trash cans and set my computer bag and a bag
of cloths down in the room next to the elevator where e-waste used to be.
When I returned to get it, my computer was gone with all my video from a
year of OccupySF and my Galaxy s2 (albeit w/a broken screen). A tall white
guy named Eric was seen going down the elevator with his bike just before
I returned to get it. If anyone knows how to reach him please let me know;
I NEED the video...it has all my video footage from a year of OccupySF.
Thank
you. cheers
robb

--
*occupysf.org*
*twitter.com/sf99er*

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it
is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*