[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Question

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Thu Jan 10 16:12:38 UTC 2013

Great, seems like a lot of good suggestions for me to look into.

To answer a few if the questions.

I want to fabricate the housing for both the light and the switch. This means using an old cell phone won't work as the controller.

For the light, I want to use about 12" of rgb LED strip inside the light I make.

I actually want the switch to activate 3 lights in 3 different places in the building. This means multiplying the cost of each component in the receiving end.

If I were to use the imp, I could I build this setup without Arduino?

Likewise could I use xbee without Arduino?

Phil

Phil Spitler |  Creative Technologist  |  Bonfire  Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  |  c : 415.571.3139  |  Bonfirelabs.com

"Get Social" - http://www.facebook.com/bonfirelabs