[Noisebridge-discuss] how busy will Noisebridge be on MLK Monday?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Jan 11 02:16:00 UTC 2013

Okay, so I think what I'm going to do is move the start of Technoactivism
to 6PM for this month. That'll give us some time before both circuit
hacking monday (7pm) + frontend dev (8pm). Also because it's MLK day that's
not ridiculously early. If millions come, I can just wrap it up early this
month, declare it a huge success, and then find an alternative venue for
subsequent months.

Thank you everyone!

d.