[Noisebridge-discuss] Excellence

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:39:46 UTC 2013

On Jan 11, 2013, at 5:47 AM, nullpointer wrote:

> From: nullpointer <vonhessling+np at gmail.com>
> To: Hiromi Yagyu <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>

Apple Mail user, perhaps?  I suggest you immediately delete Hiromi
Yagyu <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> from your Previous
Recipients, so you don't inadvertently send a message meant for
Hiromi to the noisebridge-discuss list.  And find out where the hell
that came from and shoot it.

> In a recent event I behaved without excellence at Noisebridge,
> which I very much regret, and I'd like to bring the topic up for
> discussion in the next weekly meeting on Tuesday at 8pm. This will
> allow for folks who feel affected by the situation an opportunity
> to learn more about it and to come to terms with it, whatever that
> may mean mean for the community.

I hope you weren't being double mean...  :-)

Josh