[Noisebridge-discuss] Hammerless alert

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:48:50 UTC 2013

I can bring in several hammers  of different kinds (sledge, claw,
ball-peen) to donate to the space later tonight or tomorrow morning (the
next time I'm in). For that matter, I have recently acquired a wealth of
tools of various kinds (simple hand tools as well as power tools) that I
can loan or give to Noisebridge. Let me know what's most needed (besides
hammers) & I'll see what I can do.

+11+

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

> There seem to be no hammers of any kind at the Noisebridge space. Any
> suggestions (aside from 'bring your own'?
>
> Thanks.

*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*