[Noisebridge-discuss] sleeping in turing

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jan 14 19:19:18 UTC 2013

Jim (and everyone else who finds sleepers)

Next time, please get pictures and/or names!

it's not that hard, and it will help us deal with repeat offenders.

keep in mind that squatters are taking advantage of the fact that we are
not good at tracking them because many hackers prefer to avoid awkward
social interactions.

Do it!  Ask them their name, so you can post it to this list.  If they are
asleep or pretending to be asleep (a common tactic) take a photo, and post
it to this list.

-jake

Jim wrote:
     I got here around 9:15 AM and went into
the Turing classroom. The door was closed
and the air smelled like fice-hour farts.
     Two guys seems asleep, one had just left
the room, one was sitting in a heap on the
floor and one was in a chair, kind of dazed.

     Not excellent in my view.
jim the snitch