[Noisebridge-discuss] Aaron Swartz Noisebridge Memorial

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Tue Jan 15 00:12:34 UTC 2013

Would someone with basic web design skillz like to contribute a little bit
of time to this?  I'd like to put together a simple one-page informational
site about the memorial service, with things like a google map and funds to
donate to.  I'll take care of writing copy, I just need someone who can put
a simple page together.

Thanks,

--S

--