[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: sleeping in turing

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Tue Jan 15 02:37:55 UTC 2013

Just so you know, if someone at NB snatched a camera out of my hands and
smashed it in front of me.  I might smash their two front teeth in.  It's
something to consider if you destroy someone's property, regardless who is
"legally right".

There are other ways to resolve a situation besides destruction of property.