[Noisebridge-discuss] A test of Excellence

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Tue Jan 15 22:45:32 UTC 2013

Hm perhaps it's just issues with SF.  NB seems to have a much bigger theft
issue that we at the Hacker Dojo have.  I remember seeing an email a few
weeks ago about some guy named "eric" who stole someone's laptop.

I bet if NB moved to a less seedy area, the thefts wouldn't be as rampant.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!